Anamylove Anamylove
Welkom op het Anamylove forum!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Unbeaten Bayern Munich defeated visiting Hamburger

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Films
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
AnaGod

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-01-2019 06:59:17    Onderwerp: Unbeaten Bayern Munich defeated visiting Hamburger Reageren met citaat

BERLIN -- Unbeaten Bayern Munich defeated visiting Hamburger SV 3-1 for the Bundesligas unofficial title of "autumn champion" on Saturday, while Borussia Dortmund could only draw 2-2 at Hoffenheim. Asics Shoes Sale Online . Goals from Mario Mandzukic in the 42nd minute and Mario Goetze 10 minutes later put Bayern in a comfortable position before Hamburg striker Pierre-Michel Lasogga scored with three minutes remaining. Xherdan Shaqiri scored in injury time to ensure Bayern won its 950th Bundesliga game and its last of the year. The side will next appear in the Club World Club semifinals in Morocco. Dortmund came from two goals down at Hoffenheim, but missed a host of chances as it fell 12 points off the pace. Also, Hannover came from three goals down to draw 3-3 with Nuremberg, Augsburg defeated Eintracht Braunschweig 4-1 and Borussia Moenchengladbachs six-game winning streak came to an end in a 0-0 draw at Mainz. "We can live with it," Moenchengladbach coach Lucien Favre said. Wolfsburg defeated Stuttgart 3-1 at home in the late match, the latest Bundesliga game to feature a goal-line incident. With the game still scoreless, Stuttgarts Timo Werner was denied a goal when Robin Knoche cleared off the line. TV replays appeared to show the ball crossing the line but, despite Stuttgarts furious protests, it wasnt given. Wolfsburg went 2-0 up through free kicks from Ricardo Rodriguez and Diego in the 38th and 53rd respectively, four minutes before Werner pulled one back with a powerful volley. Ivan Perisic effectively dashed Stuttgarts hopes in the 78th when he scored at the second attempt after Ulreich saved his first effort. Bayern is the first Bundesliga side to rack up 44 points from its first 16 games, while its unbeaten run of 41 games is a league record. With his eye on the upcoming trip to Morocco, Bayern coach Pep Guardiola opted to leave Franck Ribery and David Alaba on the substitutes bench. Hamburg, which had conceded 20 goals in its previous three league visits to Munich, made the better start before Bayern gradually assumed control. Toni Kroos unlocked the Hamburg defence with a brilliant ball over the top for Rafinha to cross for Mandzukic, who scored with a helpful shove on Jonathan Tah. There was no disputing the quality of Goetzes fourth league goal of the season. The Germany midfielder controlled Thiago Alcantaras pass with his first touch on the volley, then swiveled to dispatch the ball inside the left post with his next. Lasoggas fine strike under the crossbar injected some interest in the closing minutes, before Shaqiri held off a defender and fired inside the near post to remove any doubt. "Now we fly to Morocco to win the last tournament of the year," said Guardiola, who has made the most successful start as a coach in the Bundesliga. Dortmund had a goal ruled out early on for offside in Sinsheim, where Sven Schipplock chipped Dortmund goalkeeper Mitch Langerak to celebrate his Hoffenheim contract extension with the opening goal in the 18th. Roberto Firmino played the final pass in a well-worked counterattack. Hoffenheim was more efficient and Kevin Volland made it 2-0 in the 37th. A mistake from Hoffenheim goalkeeper Jens Grahl, when he dropped a simple corner and Jannik Vestergaard failed to clear, allowed Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to reply for Dortmund in the 44th. Lukasz Piszczek equalized in the 67th. Henrikh Mkhitaryan should have scored minutes later, and Grahl deflected Lewandowskis effort onto the post, before Volland missed a great chance to win it at the other end. "In the end a win wouldnt have been undeserved," Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp said. "But we could also have lost." Nuremberg looked set for its first win in the Bundesliga this season when Adam Hlousek scored with a deflected shot in the 30th, Josip Drmic rounded the goalkeeper in the 38th, and Per Nilsson scored with a header three minutes later. But Leonardo Bittencourt pulled one back on the hour, and Mame Biram Diouf scored twice with three minutes remaining as Nurembergs Bundesliga record 16-game run without a win continued. Nurembergs players were particularly aggrieved by Dioufs first goal, which TV replays showed was offside. "The referee decided the game. I cant put it into words," Nuremberg goalkeeper Raphael Schaefer said. "You cant make such a mistake. The referee brought Hannover back into the game with this wrong call." Braunschweig remains rooted to the bottom after the promoted sides 12th defeat of the season. "Our fans patience is now depleted. We have to prepare for stormy times," Braunschweig coach Torsten Lieberknecht said. Cheap Wholesale Asics . Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout. Asics Shoes Clearance Sale .Fucale will not only be one of the local boys, he is also a Montreal Canadiens draft pick and will have a huge cheering section when Canada opens the tournament Dec. http://www.cheapasics.us/ .Y. -- Syracuses streak lives on -- barely.CONCORD, N.C. - Jamie McMurray started his day at home with his young son, who vowed to spend the day playing in his sand box. Then Carter McMurray asked his dad what he had planned for Saturday. "Im going to race for a million bucks, " McMurray told him. Race for it? Sure. Win it? With his Las Vegas odds at 40-1, McMurray was one of the biggest long shots Saturday night in the Sprint All-Star race. But he pulled off a masterful upset, staging a tense door-to-door battle with Carl Edwards to grab the $1 million prize with his first All-Star victory. McMurray, who led a race-high 31 laps, had never before led a lap in the All-Star race, and his previous best finish in seven appearances in the exhibition was eighth. McMurray was second on the restart for the 10-lap sprint to the checkered flag. Lined up outside of pole-sitter Edwards, McMurray flirted several times for the lead on a frantic lap around Charlotte Motor Speedway. Although he surged slightly ahead several times, and the two cars appeared to touch more than once, McMurray finally cleared Edwards for the lead two laps into the fifth and final segment. "As a kid, that is what you grew up wanting to do, is have a shootout like that and have a possibility to race for 10 laps," McMurray said. "He got a little bit of a jump on me on the restart and I was able to hang on to his quarter panel, and when we kept entering Turn 1 and 3, I was like, It is for a million bucks. If we wreck, its not that big of a deal. "Its so cool to come out on top." Once he cleared Edwards, McMurray easily pulled away for the victory. Edwards, who faded to fifth, immediately watched the replay after the race. "Jamie just did a perfect job on the start. I had him cleared for a minute," Edwards said. "If I would have pulled in front of him in Turn 1, if I would have gone high, I think we would have won that race. But I was just so reluctant to give up the bottom. It was a drag race. My hat is off to him. He earned it." McMurrays first career victory came at Charlotte in 2002 in his second start with Chip Ganassi Racing. He also won in 2010 and goes into the Coca-Cola 600 next Sunday needing a win in that race to have career victories in all three of Charlottes main events. Kevin Harvick finished second, Matt Kenseth was third and Dale Earnhardt Jr., who complained earlier in the race he was driving a dump truck, was fourth. Kurt Busch was 11th after qualifying for the Indianapolis 500 earlier in the day. Cheap Asics Shoes Online. "Really happy to see Jamie win, its always nice to see good guys win," said Kenseth, a former teammate of McMurrays at Roush Fenway Racing. It seemed to be a popular victory as several drivers made a point to congratulate McMurray in their post-race interviews as the driver took his Chevrolet to Victory Lane. He was met there by team owners Felix Sabates and Chip Ganassi, who flew into North Carolina before the race after Indianapolis 500 qualifying. It was a tough day for Ganassi in Indianapolis, where none of his five cars made it into the Fast 9 qualifying round and Scott Dixon was his fastest driver at 15th. "We obviously didnt have a good day in Indianapolis and youre damn right this turned the day around," said Ganassi, who kissed McMurray as he and Sabates cut the post-race news conference short to head back to Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Kyle Busch won the first segment, but his night ended early in the second 20-lap segment when he used an aggressive move in a fast attempt to avoid running into the back of older brother, Kurt. "His brother forced his hand," Clint Bowyer said of the accident that nearly collected his car. "Hell, I dont know how I didnt wreck." The Busch brothers were running together when Kurt was too close to the outside wall and Kyle tried to dart into the middle lane to avoid hitting him. Instead, Kyle hit the back of Bowyer as he tried to swing around Bowyer into a third lane. Bowyer clipped him as Busch surged ahead, and it began a spin that sent Busch into the path of Joey Logano. Busch failed to finish the All-Star race for the fifth time in nine years. "I saw Kurt get really bottled up and about get in the wall, so he had to check-up real hard and my shot was in the middle, to go across three lanes and underneath Bowyer," Busch said. "But Bowyer blocked it and when he did, I got into him. Those are the opportunities you have to take in the All-Star." Kasey Kahne went on to win that segment, and the third segment. "I say just leave the car for now, felt pretty good right there," Kahne radioed after the third segment as his crew debated pit strategy. But his night fell apart in the fourth segment when he hit the wall to damage his Chevrolet. "I hit it hard. I blew it bad," he radioed. "Sorry, guys. I cant believe that happened. We had the best car here by far. Great, great car." Kahne wound up 14th. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Films Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: