Anamylove Anamylove
Welkom op het Anamylove forum!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

the French Open and a five-match run

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Films
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
AnaGod

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-01-2019 06:34:01    Onderwerp: the French Open and a five-match run Reageren met citaat

After an appearance at the French Open and a five-match run at the Aegon Classic, Blainville, Quebecs Aleksandra Wozniak reflects on her play and her preparation for Roland Garros in her personal blog on RDS. Cheap Vapormax Canada .ca and TSN.ca. The last few weeks have been hectic between my participation at Roland Garros and my debut this Tuesday at Wimbledon. It was a heartbreaking match against Sorana Cirstea at the French Open about two weeks ago. Its been awhile since I found myself in a situation like that. I lost the match by a hair after being at match point. Against the 26th-seed in the tournament, a player who hits very hard, its already promised to be difficult. I played a very good game until I dropped the second set and it has been a little hard to get over it eventually. I rather started playing a little too defensively and it let her take the lead and I dropped points. I made too many mistakes in the third set and its been difficult for me after the meeting. But its time to turn the page quickly to tackle the season on grass. I trained with artificial turf on the site of Roland Garros and made the adjustments necessary to make the transition from clay to grass, which is not easy because its a completely different game. Balls move faster, points come quicker with up to three exchanges, and it is rare that there are more than that. It was necessary to modify some aspects of my game accordingly. To put these adjustments into practice, I flew to Birmingham where I had an excellent tournament. I played five big matches, including two in qualifying. My progress was stopped, however, in the third round by former Wimbledon semi-finalist, Kirsten Flipkens. I won the first set 6-1 and was leading the second 3-1, but Flipkens came back strong and served well. She played better in the third set than I did. While she was aggressive, I struggled with my games and was fighting shots. Flipkens is especially difficult to play on grass because of the way she can slice and her net play, so its no surprise that she went as far as she did at Wimbledon in 2013. Still, it was a good tournament for me and there was a lot to be gained from it. Little by little, Im improving in the rankings. Im up to 118th in the world, which is an improvement of 17 places since the last rankings. My coach, Nathalie Tauziat, also said she likes the progress in my game that shes noticed since the beginning of this European swing at the Cagnes-sur-Mer tournament in France. Were continuing to move forward and this is encouraging. It just takes one good tournament run to accumulate points and keep propelling forward. Tomorrow (June 17), I have another opportunity to build on this momentum when I begin qualifying for the main draw at Wimbledon. I will face Renata Voracova, not a very well-known player, who is ranked 172nd in the world. Shes a regular doubles player on top of singles and loves to play at the net. Voracova loves to play on grass and Im going to have to dictate the pace from the start. Because the ball doesnt bounce as well on grass, Im going to have to keep low, legs bent, in anticipation of its movement. Qualification continues on Wednesday and Thursday. A woman amongst the men A little bit of a digression here on the recent news of Andy Murray hiring Amelie Mauresmo as his new coach. Its rare to see a woman in this position, especially in the ATP, because often, after their careers, female players spend time with their families. I think Murray picked Mauresmo with good reason. Shes a former Grand Slam champion (the Australian Open and Wimbledon) with lots of experience. He sees what she can provide, but this is a bit of a different approach. In my case, it was last year when I began training with a female coach after years of training with men. We get along well because Nathalie understands the emotions of a player. Their new partnership is a trial for the grass court season. Its difficult to find the right mix between the player and coach and theres always a period of adjustment. Chemistry wont be built in an instant. Murray will assess all of this after Wimbledon to see if the potential for a longer-term partnership is there. Vapormax Canada . Saltalamacchia has agreed to a $21 million, three-year deal with the Miami Marlins, two people familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday. Vapormax Canada Sale .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have fired receivers coach Ike Hilliard. http://www.cheapvapormaxcanada.com/ . This is Lowry’s third time winning the award in his career. He won the award last season and as a member of the Houston Rockets in 2011.Champions Tour golfer Steve Elkington drew plenty of attention over social media on Tuesday, sending out out two comments on Twitter about NFL prospect Michael Sam. "ESPN covering Michael Sam as a gay athlete is embarrassing..." read the first tweet. Hours later, Elkington tweeted, "ESPN reporting Michael Sam is leading the handbag throw at NFL combine...No one else expected to throw today." Elkington then clarified his remarks to a respondent, tweeting: "Im for Sam Im against ESPN telling me hes gay...." Sam, the Missouri defensive end who was the SEC defensive player of the year, could be the first openly gay player in the NFL if hes drafted in May. They werent Elkingtons first controversial comments made via Twitter.. heap Nike Vapormax. Earlier this month, he made a misogynistic comment on the platform about a female golf writer and later apologized, saying that he had "been drinking." Late last year, he also made a remark about a fatal helicopter crash in Glasgow that killed eight people. "Helicopter crashes into Scottish pub... Locals report no beer was spilled," he wrote. During last years Senior British Open at the Royal Birkdale course in Southport, the Australian tweeted: "Couple caddies got rolled by some Pakkis (Pakistanis), bad night for them." And that followed a Twitter post in which Elkington wrote, "Things about Southport - fat tattooed guy, fat tattooed girl, trash, Pakistani robber guy, [expletive] food." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Films Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: