Anamylove Anamylove
Welkom op het Anamylove forum!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

With friends and family in the stands, Brayden Sc

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Films
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
AnaGod

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-01-2019 06:39:12    Onderwerp: With friends and family in the stands, Brayden Sc Reageren met citaat

CALGARY -- With friends and family in the stands, Brayden Schenn had a night to remember. Air Jordan Cheap Authentic . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. "Its obviously a good building to play in," said Schenn, who hails from nearby Saskatoon. "I had friends and family here. Its obviously nice to have a big night here." Among his cheering section at the Saddledome were his parents Rita and Jeff and sisters Madison and Macy. "My immediate family drove down," explained Schenn, whose older brother Luke also had an assist during the win for the Flyers. "Its nice to have a good game in front of them." The 22-year-old forward also scored one night earlier during Philadelphias 4-3 shootout win in Vancouver over the Canucks to snap a 16-game goalless drought. "I guess that happens to most guys," said Schenn, who played in the Western Hockey League for both the Brandon Wheat Kings and Saskatoon Blades. "They go through slumps and they get a little shot of confidence. Tonight, as a line, as a team, as a whole we worked hard. At times there we were obviously playing in our own end a bit, but thats two games in two nights. It was good to come out on top." Philadelphia coach Craig Berube was definitely pleased to see Schenn contribute with goals in back-to-back games. "It helps," Berube said. "Guys that score goals, they lose their confidence when they dont score. You get a goal, it gets you going a little bit. He looked really good tonight." Mark Streit, Scott Hartnell and Braydon Coburn also scored for the Flyers (20-16-4), who have won four straight games and six of their past seven. Wayne Simmonds chipped in with two assists, while goalie Ray Emery made 23 saves to improve his record to 4-7. Rookie Sean Monahan scored the lone goal of the game for the Flames (14-20-6), who have now lost three straight after dropping a pair of 2-0 decisions at home to the Edmonton Oilers on Friday and the Vancouver Canucks on Sunday. "Putting the puck in the net gives you confidence and its big for me to put the puck in the net, and that helps the team, but at the end of the day I want to win games," Monahan said. Calgary forward Lee Stempniak, who hasnt recorded a point in 11 straight games, said the Flames have to start believing in themselves again in order to snap their losing streak. "You certainly feel a little bit better if youve been scoring, but, to me, thats a little bit of a cop-out," he said. "Youve got to take ownership of it and be ready for the next opportunity that comes." Starting his fourth straight game for the Flames, Reto Berra made 17 saves in a losing cause. The game marked the debut of forward Kevin Westgarth, who was acquired by the Flames from the Carolina Hurricanes on Monday in exchange for centre Greg Nemisz. Westgarth played on a line with Joe Colborne and Brian McGratton. "Ive been a healthy scratch for a little bit here and coming and jumping in the game right away is awesome," Westgarth said. "What I want to do is play hockey." Streit put the Flyers up 1-0 at 3:15 of the opening frame when his let go a wrist shot from the point that found its way into the top corner over the outstretched glove of Berra, who was screened by Simmonds and Hartnell on the play. The Flyers continued to pour on the pressure as Streit rang a shot off the post before Brayden Schenn appeared to score to put Philadelphia up 2-0, but the goal was waved off because Hartnell made contact with Berra after taking the initial shot on goal. Monahan tied the game at 1-1 with his first goal in seven games at 14:30 of the second. Monahan skated down the left wing into the Philadelphia zone on a two-on-one with Stempniak. Instead of passing, Monahan fired a shot to the far side into the net over Emerys left pad to end Calgarys goalless drought at 159 minutes 35 seconds. Jakub Voracek then had a chance to regain the lead for the Flyers, but he fell down in the slot and Berra poke checked the puck out of harms way. With 1:29 left in the second, Schenn put Philadelphia back up by one when he spun and fired a shot from the slot past Berra. Hartnell added an insurance marker for the Flyers at 10:14 of the third when he tipped Luke Schenns point shot past Berra. Coburn rounded out the scoring with a late empty-net goal while the Flyers were killing a penalty. Notes: Calgary now has an all-time record of 12-8-3 on games played on New Years Eve. a Heading into Tuesdays game, the Flames had won the last six times they have played on New Years Eve, including a 3-2 win at home over the Colorado Avalanche on Dec. 31, 2010. a After playing 6:24 in the first period, Philadelphia forward Matt Read left the game with upper-body injury and didnt return. a The Flyers have now won five straight games at the Saddledome against the Flames. Air Jordan Shoes Canada . -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. Air Jordan Canada Sale .Y. - Alex Smith and the Kansas City Chiefs didnt flinch in the face of adversity. http://www.canadaairjordan.com/ . - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode.Sky Sports have delved beyond the gorilla tattoos and catchphrases to ask whether Conor McGregor is really worth it. I am not retired McGregors statement in full The brash Irishman feigned retirement and was officially removed from his UFC 200 rematch against Nate Diaz before boldly declaring I am not retired to return to the pinnacle of his sport.Is it all an act? We spoke to people who know McGregor best. The previous victims Conor McGregor (left) knocked out Dustin Poirier in Las Vegas Dustin Poirier was seen as the opponent who could stop McGregors hype in the Irishmans Vegas debut. Poirier lasted less than two minutes.Poirier said: Conor is definitely the real deal. Ive had 22 fights and Ive never been put out like that. I was very emotional, just because of everything that had gone on between me and Conor. The build-up to the fight between us made me fight emotionally, rather than relaxed, which is how I like to fight.He hit me with a good shot and I went down. Id love to do it again. I wouldnt get hit with that shot again, and I wouldnt let myself get so emotional. McGregor knocked me out! Dustin Poirier shares memories of his darkest day Dave Hill lost to McGregor four years ago on the regional circuit. He remembers a cocky Irish kid with remarkable self-assurance.Hill said: I thought it was all an act, all for show. He was kicking off at the weigh-ins. But when he got in my face, because of his intensity, I thought: He really believes in himself. That flustered me.Hes overwhelming in a fight because hes always in your face, hes so confident. He was talking to me during the fight, saying I look soft, and it made my mind go elsewhere. I was thinking should I say something? He has a presence that doesnt give you a rest and puts you on the back-foot.I dont think its an act any more. But when I started fighting him I realised that he believes everything he says - thats the way he is.The coaches I knew Conor would be a great fighter but I didn’t know he would become so popular. He was always a charismatic guy but I couldn’t have predicted how big he would get. He never has moments where that gets on top of him. Pressure is for tyres. Head coach John Kavanagh Phil Sutcliffe was the first man to teach a 12-year-old McGregor to punch at Crumlin Boxing Club, but doesnt remember an outstanding talent.Sutcliffe said: He was like any other novice who we taught the basics to. Hes ambidextrous, we teach that to all our kids, he can box orthodox or southpaw. His straight left changes fights. Its an opportunists punch - hes always had the ability to turn on his back leg to throw his back hand. If he didnt have the right attitude, he would have never made it to the top. I remember the first day meeting him. I remember the confidence Conor had. He was immediately the best boxer we had. You could take him down and submit him but he was never fazed. He knew he could knock you out Striking coach Owen Roddy The fellow UFC champion UFC middleweight champion Luke Rockhold said he is intrigued by Conor McGregor’s rise The team-mates Aisling Daly, McGregor, Paddy Holohan & Cathal Pendred are SBG gym products Aisling Daly, a UFC womens straw-weight contender, has risen through the ranks alongside McGregor at Dublins SBG gym. Air Jordan Cheap Wholesale. Daly said: Hes still the same guy that I knew when we were teenagers but he has fancier shoes and nicer cars. Everything else about him is the same. He makes everyone realise that, with hard work, they can have the mansions and the fancy cars too.Because were a family theres no begrudging him, were all sending positive vibes to him. When one of us makes it, we all make it. Were all in the gutter looking up at the stars. Sometimes Conor will turn up for training in a five-piece suit but, on a normal day, hes rolled out of bed and arrived in a beanie hat and a tracksuit. Hes like the rest of us. Conor is a phenomenal striker and I’ve been learning from him for years. He’s definitely one of the best strikers in the UFC. Gunnar Nelson The promoter McGregor was spotted by the UFC after a successful stint with Cage Warriors Graham Boylan runs Cage Warriors, a domestic promotion that gave McGregor his big break.Boylan said: Without doubt, hes our biggest export, nobody can deny his prestige. I remember the phone call when I offered him a title shot and he said Ill fight tomorrow.When we had Conor for his fifth and sixth fights, we knew hed go on to special things. He just acted differently to everybody. He stood out from a crowd of 30-odd fighters, everybody was looking at him. People with long teeth behind the scenes realised that if he could back up the things he was saying then hed be a star. Conor won all his fights in Cage Warriors because he got into his opponents heads.The future foes We know that Conor has lost twice by submission. He was willing to give up twice, we know that. He tapped out to a choke and a knee hold, which is a move where you give up before it becomes a problem because you’re anticipating pain. I’ve seen that he is capable of giving up. Urijah Faber Frankie Edgar, ranked No 2 at featherweight, isnt impressed by McGregors talk.Edgar said: Maybe he is the second coming like hes been telling everyone! I dont get caught up in the attention around McGregor. Is he skilful? Yes. Does he bring attention to the rest of us? Yes. But hes not always respectful.Donald Cerrone also resides in the lightweight and welterweight divisions, but respected McGregors KO of Jose Aldo.Cerrone said: Unbelievable, man. The dude went out there and did everything that he said hed do. He shocked the world in 13 seconds. How awesome is that?The boxer Hes a character with no regard for anyone or anything which you admire as a fighter. I know people who have boxed with him in Ireland - hes from a boxing background. Hes certainly a better boxer than the others. George Groves The sports scientistProfessor Greg Whyte puts McGregor through a series of tests to compare him against other sportsmen.Whyte said: His VO2 max is similar to a Premier League midfielder. They run 10-12km a game with short breaks whereas Conor competes for up to 25 minutes. That is all-out effort and his endurance capacity is right up there with the best midfielders. It is his ability to recover before returning to his peak which is impressive and those values are similar to those of footballers. McGregor the compete package Read about his remarkable fitness His power output on a bike is not like an Olympic cyclist but what separates Conor is that he can do it all. He outperforms a cyclist in other areas. Also See: I am not retired Why did he retire? Who is UFCs real No1? McGregor pulled from UFC 200 China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Citaat:
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Films Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: