Anamylove Anamylove
Welkom op het Anamylove forum!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Only one Canadian will play the weekend a

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Boeken
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
AnaGod

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-01-2019 06:09:39    Onderwerp: Only one Canadian will play the weekend a Reageren met citaat

HOYLAKE, England - Only one Canadian will play the weekend at Royal Liverpool and hell do so possibly wearing my jacket. Wholesale Air Max 270 . David Hearn started well and survived a bumpy patch in the middle of his round to finish at 1-under for the first 36 holes. While hes more than excited to be teeing it up on Saturday at the Open, he wasnt fully prepared for the weather that is supposed to hit Liverpool. Depending on which forecast you listen to, it ranges from horrendous to Start-building-the-Ark. The R&A has taken the rare step of moving up tee times and having players go off both tees in threesomes. Its not a big deal for Hearn – hes just glad to be playing – but he didnt come prepared. All his rain gear has short sleeves, which may not be suitable for whats supposed to blow in. So hes borrowed my rain jacket, which certainly isnt worn out from good swings being taken in it. Hopefully, the jacket will propel Hearn to good things but its likely he can do that with or without it. His play so far this week is impressive, especially for a guy who had never teed it up on a links course. "It feels great for me," said Hearn. "This is my first Open Championship and Im super excited to be playing four days. Im obviously 11 shots back so Im not that close to contending, but I think with two solid rounds I can move up the board nicely and still give myself a really nice finish." This is the second consecutive major for Hearn in which hes played well. At last years PGA, he was on the leaderboard early in the week before sliding down on the weekend. But he believes thats not just a coincidence, that he has the tools for majors. "I have the patience to be able to play away from a lot of pins," said Hearn. "I also have the patience to shoot par and know it was a good day. A lot of players on Tour, I think they really get used to making birdies. Im the type of player who can grind out a good day. I like playing in majors; I like the challenge of playing a hard golf course. I think most of my good finishes this year have been on hard golf courses." While Hearn is playing on, Graham DeLaet is heading back to Canada after a difficult second day. He stumbled from the gate with a double and a bogey on the first two holes, and had a horrid eighth hole that shows everything that links golf can be. His drive was just off target, ending up in the fescue on the right side of the hole. He extricated his ball only to watch it sail into the fescue on the left. The next shot ended up in a plugged lie in a bunker, which forced him to play out sideways. He finally got it on the green and put it into the hole for a triple-bogey seven. "On the front nine I was just in bad shape off almost every single tee, it seemed," DeLaet said. "Even the couple of fairways I hit, I hit these spiny shots into the wind and I had so much club into the greens." On the second nine, the Weyburn, Saskatchewan product rallied and looked as if he might just make it back to the right number. A birdie on 10 and then a chip-in eagle on the 16th gave him hope but that was dashed later when he fell one shy of the cut line. "I just hit it so poorly on the front," he stated. "I dont know what it was on the back side, if I kind of almost stopped caring or stopped trying so hard or whatever it was, I was able to hit some nice shots." When he left the course, still unsure of whether hed make the cut, he declined to answer whether he would leave early for the RBC Canadian Open or hang around and jump on the charter flight. He was still hoping to get two more rounds on Royal Liverpool. Instead, his next game will be at Royal Montreal. Cheap Air Max 270 Sale . The biggest shock of this seasons competition was on when Watford took a 2-0 lead after 30 minutes at Etihad Stadium, only for a remarkable Aguero-led comeback by City in the final half-hour. The Argentina striker produced clinical finishes in the 60th and 79th minutes to level the score before Aleksandar Kolarov put City in front in the 87th. Air Max 270 Sale . This time, Tebow was in a groove the entire second half -- not just in the waning minutes -- and his teammates on defence were getting gobbled up. http://www.airmax270shoescheap.com/ . Lost to Los Angeles in first round of playoffs. PORTLAND, Ore. -- Damian Lillard had 32 points and the short-handed Portland Trail Blazers rallied to beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 108-97 on Sunday night. Thomas Robinson had 14 points and a career-high 18 rebounds for Portland, which won its second straight after a three-game slump. Kevin Love scored 31 for Minnesota, which had won three in a row. It was Loves franchise-best fifth straight game with 30 or more points. The Blazers played without All-Star forward LaMarcus Aldridge, who missed his third straight game with a groin injury. After trailing by as many as 18 points in the first half, Nicolas Batums fast-break layup gave Portland an 84-80 lead going into the fourth quarter. After Robinsons basket, Victor Claver dunked to extend the lead to 88-80. It was more of the same as the Blazers continued to attack. Robinson, who sparked the second-half comeback, blocked Corey Brewers shot on one end, Claver grabbed the rebound and Will Barton broke free for a dunk that gave Portland a 92-83 lead. Lillards 3-pointer made it 105-91 with 4:14 left, and Timberwolves coach Rick Adelman took Love out with 3:36 to go. The Timberwolves were coming off a 121-104 victory at Utah on Saturday night. Love led the way with 37 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists for his first career triple-double. Love presented a significant matchup problem for the Blazers with Aldridge sidelined by a left groin strain. Aldridge, who averages a team-high 23.9 points and 11.4 rebounds, is expected to be re-evaluated in the next few days. Aldridge wasnnt the only Blazer hurting: The team was also without forward Joel Freeland because of a right knee sprain and centre Meyers Leonard because of a left ankle sprain. Air Max 270 Discount. Love finished with 10 rebounds. The Timberwolves continued to miss centre Nikola Pekovic because of a sore right ankle and Kevin Martin because of a fractured bone in his left thumb. Love got off to a fast start with seven points as the Timberwolves built an early 18-9 lead. By the end of the opening quarter, Love had 13. Minnesota extended the lead to 43-28 early in the second quarter on Shabazz Muhammads short jumper. The Timberwolves stretched the lead to 52-34 after a short jumper and a pair of free throws from J.J. Barea. Portland then got back into the game with an 18-8 run capped by Robinsons two layups and Nicolas Batums 3-pointer, closing the gap to 60-52 at the half. A pair of 3-pointers from Lillard and Batum put Portland in front 74-73. It was short-lived and Love drained a 3 to give Minnesota an 80-76 lead before the Blazers furious fourth-quarter surge. Portland was coming off a 102-94 victory over the Jazz on Friday night. Lillard had 28 points, including 14 in the fourth quarter. NOTES: Love is from Lake Oswego, just outside of Portland. ... Adelman coached the Blazers from 1989-94, guiding the team to two Western Conference titles. ... Love has at least 25 points and 10 rebounds in 10 straight games, the longest run of 25-10 games since Shaquille ONeal had 13 in a row in 2001. ... Love has an NBA-high 47 double-doubles. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Boeken Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: