Anamylove Anamylove
Welkom op het Anamylove forum!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

OAKLAND, Calif. [url=http://www.nikeshoxuk.com/]Nike Shox Ch

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Boeken
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
AnaGod

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-01-2019 07:10:23    Onderwerp: OAKLAND, Calif. [url=http://www.nikeshoxuk.com/]Nike Shox Ch Reageren met citaat

OAKLAND, Calif. Nike Shox Cheap Wholesale . - Forced to go small, the Golden State Warriors keep coming up big.East or West, they are the best team in the NBA right now — and they want everyone to know it.Stephen Curry had 32 points and 12 assists, Draymond Green got his first career triple-double and the Warriors rolled past the Toronto Raptors 126-105 on Friday night in a matchup of conference leaders.One thing we always say when were playing against a team like this is, This is a team we could possibly play later on in the year, Green said. Try to make a statement.Did they ever.Green finished with 16 points, 13 assists and 11 rebounds, and three others scored in double digits to help the NBA-best Warriors (26-5) wear down the Raptors (24-9) in the second half. Golden State started the third quarter on a 23-5 run and thwarted the Raptors brief rally with contributions from all over.I went in the locker room and just told them, I dont have much to say other than wow, Warriors coach Steve Kerr said.Torontos loss allowed Atlanta to move into first in the East.Greivis Vasquez scored 25 points, and Kyle Lowry had 22 points and eight assists for the Raptors, who lost consecutive road games for the first time this season. Toronto fell to 2-3 on its six-game trip, which ends at Phoenix on Sunday.Golden State kept up its blistering pace without a true centre as Andrew Bogut (right knee) and backup Festus Ezeli (left ankle) continue to recover from nagging injuries.Kerr mixed and matched smaller lineups — using Green and Marreese Speights down low and sometimes nothing but forwards on the floor — to push the pace and maximize his teams versatility.The Warriors outshot Toronto 53.3 per cent to 46.5 per cent. They also tied a season-low with nine turnovers, while the Raptors had 17.Thats a well-oiled machine. Their small lineup is one of the best in the league, Raptors coach Dwane Casey said.The Warriors went 5 for 6 from 3-point range in the first quarter to take a 40-31 lead. It was the most points Golden State has scored and the most the Raptors have allowed in the first quarter this season.Even with the Warriors putting on an offensive spectacle, Toronto didnt go away easily.Lowry overcame early foul trouble and Vasquez hit four 3s in the first half to help the Raptors regroup from a 14-point deficit. Golden State led just 66-61 at intermission.When we feel threated, Speights said, we always play better.Just as they have so often during the best start in franchise history, the Warriors leaned on their defence and their leading man to pull away behind one big burst.Curry capped the spurt by throwing down a hard dunk as Lowry tried to block him from behind. Curry screamed as Lowry tried to inbound the ball and the announced sellout crowd of 19,596 roared to its feet — along with several teammates.I couldnt stop screaming when he did that either, Green said.The Raptors, playing without All-Star guard DeMar DeRozan (torn muscle in left groin) for the 16th straight game, closed to 110-101 before Curry finished with a flurry — scoring 10 points in a three-minute span.The Warriors also got key contributions from Speights (26 points and eight rebounds), Klay Thompson (20 points), David Lee (12 points and seven rebounds) and Justin Holiday (nine points).Their small ball really got to us, Lowry said. I think they kind of just went up and down a little bit too fast at a pace we didnt really want.TIP-INSRaptors: Toronto has lost 10 in a row at Golden State, a skid that dates to February 2004. ... The Raptors are 11-6 since DeRozans injury. ... Landry Fields started at small forward after missing the last five games recovering from a concussion. He had two points and three rebounds.Warriors: Golden State has won 11 straight home games and is 13-1 at Oracle Arena this season. ... The Warriors are 10-0 against the Eastern Conference.SHARING THE ROCKThe Warriors had 35 assists, the league-most 11th time theyve had at least 30. It also was the first time the Warriors had at least 35 assists in consecutive games since April 1994.UP NEXTRaptors: At Phoenix on Sunday.Warriors: Host Oklahoma City on Monday. Wholesale Nike Shox .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Falcons by 3 1/2RECORD VS. Cheap Nike Shox Uk .And although FIFAs investigators are preparing to release the findings of a World Cup corruption probe, Hassan Al Thawadi dismissed any chance of Qatar losing the showpiece event. http://www.nikeshoxuk.com/ . The All Blacks played their best rugby of recent years when they beat South Africa 38-27 in Johannesburg two weeks ago, clinching the Rugby Championships in a match which has been hailed as one of the best ever played.TORONTO - Now that Dustin McGowan has proven to himself he can still pitch in the major leagues, hes setting bigger goals for 2014. "I think Im going to try to start next year," said McGowan. "Im going to try it just to see how it feels. Theres no harm in trying. "We talked about it earlier in the year, just mentioned it back and forth," he continued. "I told them if I did it, it would definitely be next year and its kind of the last thing we left off with so Im sure itll be revisited." McGowan is back with the Blue Jays after a month-long stint on the disabled list with a strained left oblique. He was injured during a July 29 appearance against the Oakland Athletics. McGowan pitched 2 1/3 scoreless innings of relief that night, his longest outing of the season. The strain happened on a pitch to Yoenis Cespedes in the sixth. McGowan would face five more batters that night, including three after sitting through his teammates turn on offence in the seventh. McGowan knew there was a problem when he woke up the next morning but, taken in the context of his injury-plagued career, he took solace in a small detail. "Its the first time Ive ever been on the DL and its not an arm injury," he said. McGowan threw one scoreless inning in a rehab appearance for Dunedin on Friday. Hes looking to finish strong and then amp up in the offseason. "Ill train in that direction," said McGowan. "Its never going to hurt to train for that and if it doesnt work out, at least its easier to go from being a starter to a reliever than the opposite. So Id rather train that way." "Minister" Delabar activated from DL How did Steve Delabar spend last weekend? He officiated the marriage of his brrother, Daniel, to his new sister-in-law, Mallory. Nike Shox Uk Sale. "It was the coolest thing Ive ever done," said Delabar. Apparently the process of becoming a minister, the temporary kind, isnt an arduous task. "You go online. You dont really fill out anything. You just pay money and its like, youre in." Delabar introduced the two and so they asked him to officiate the wedding. He got to know Mallory while pitching for Seattles Triple-A affiliate in nearby Tacoma. Mallory was an employee of the Rainiers. When Delabar got called up to the Mariners, Mallory and some friends attended his first game. So did Daniel and a group of his buddies. Numbers were exchanged for the first time and the rest is history. Delabar is back from a four-week stint on the disabled list due to inflammation in his pitching shoulder. He first felt pain, which he describes as out of the ordinary, following his Canada Day appearance against the Tigers. "The strength was there," said Delabar. "Even whenever I was still pitching on it, I could pitch. It was just, not tired, but there was that inflammation there that just wouldnt go away and I needed just a few more days than I was getting. So that was the idea, shut me down for a little bit and then get me going again." Delabar, who swears by the heavy ball-throwing program created by Blue Jays consultant Jamie Evans, intends to make minor changes to his spring training approach to avoid missing time next season with a similar injury. "Every little thing that you do and every little bump that you hit, you hope to avoid that bump next time," said Delabar. "Im trying to figure out the plan to be able to avoid anything that might come up next time." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Boeken Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: