Anamylove Anamylove
Welkom op het Anamylove forum!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Needing a win to make the playoffs, and a win by eight point

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Wedstrijden
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
AnaGod

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-01-2019 06:38:38    Onderwerp: Needing a win to make the playoffs, and a win by eight point Reageren met citaat

Needing a win to make the playoffs, and a win by eight points or more to win the division, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats delivered with a big 29-15 victory over the Montreal Alouettes. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . With the win, the Tiger-Cats finish the year first in the East Division and will get a bye to the Eastern Final. With the loss the Alouettes will finish second in the East and take on either the Saskatchewan Roughriders or BC Lions as the cross-over team in the Eastern Semi-Final. Hamilton had touchdowns from Brandon Banks and Nic Grigsby on offence and Brandon Stewart on a fumble recovery on defence. The Ticats also had points from three Justin Medlock field goals. Montreal scored their points off three Sean Whyte field goals and a late Duron Carter touchdown. Chad Williams Cardinals Jersey . -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. Josh Bynes Jersey . "If we could score a six in every game, obviously I would be pretty excited," Jones said. "Its a long week but a short week. Its a pretty short round robin from what were used to so you dont want to get behind the eight ball early. http://www.officialauthenticcardinalsshop.com/authentic-christian-kirk-jersey.html . Dumont, a fifth round draft pick of the Canadiens in 2009, has four assists and 20 penalty minutes in 12 games with the Bulldogs this season. The 23-year-old split last season between Hamilton and Montreal, recording 16 goals and 15 assists in 55 regular season games with the Bulldogs.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- For someone who was lightly recruited coming out of high school, linebacker Khalil Mack is attracting an impressive crowd leading up to the NFL draft. Representatives from all 32 teams were on hand Tuesday for the University at Buffalos pro day, and the projected first-round draft pick was the main attraction inside the Buffalo Bills Fieldhouse. "Thirty-two teams? Thats a blessing," Mack said. "I dont try to notice that. I try to keep that on the backburner. Im still working hard, and thats what its about with me. I dont focus on the attention." Mack is becoming difficult to overlook. At 6-foot-3 and 251 pounds, he possesses the size, speed and versatility to play a variety of positions in any type of defensive scheme. He also has impressive numbers over a four-year college career in the Mid-American Conference, which he capped by earning the Jack Lambert award as the nations top linebacker. He set an FBS career record with 16 forced fumbles and tied another one with 75 career tackles for a loss. Not bad for someone who, coming out of Fort Pierce, Fla., first considered attending Liberty University, before being offered a full scholarship by Buffalo, and only after Liberty assistant Robert Wimberly was hired by the Bulls. Some five years later, Mack had the NFLs attention during a Bulls pro day that traditionally attracts between 15 and 20 scouts. "That just shows you what high regard the NFL has of him," Bills general manager Doug Whaley said of the turnout. "The skys the limit on him." Among those on hand were Oakland Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie and Cleveland Browns rookie coach Mike Pettine, the Bills former defensive co-ordinator. Pettine joked he just happened to be in town to pick up a few things he left behind. As for his interest in Mack, Pettine broke into a wide smile and said: "Just a little bit." Pettine then spent about 10 minutes on the sideline discussiing Mack with Bulls coach Jeff Quinn. Mason Cole Cardinals Jersey. "Absolutely the best player Ive seen. Hes just so complete," Quinn said of Mack. "Hes a game-changer." That was evident in a last years season-opening 40-20 loss at Ohio State. Mack was in on nine tackles and had 2 1/2 sacks. He returned an interception 45 yards for a touchdown that put a scare into the Buckeyes by cutting their lead to 20-13 early in the second quarter. "That was his coming-out party. The game wasnt too big for him," Whaley said. "He showed that he belonged out there. And those are the type of guys hell be playing against on Sundays." His production didnt tail off, either. Mack finished the season with a MAC-best 10 1/2 sacks and 19 tackles for a loss. He also had five forced fumbles and three interceptions while leading Buffalo (8-5) to only its second bowl berth, a 49-24 loss to San Diego State in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. An NFL scouting report rates Mack as a top-10 draft prospect and lists "disruptive first-step quickness" among his strengths. On Tuesday, Mack limited his workouts to individual drills and one 40-yard dash, in which he was clocked at 4.54 seconds. That was an improvement over the 4.63-second time he had at the NFL combine in Indianapolis last month. "It didnt feel like me. I felt tight," Mack said, referring to his time at Indianapolis. "I finished it up the way I wanted to today." Mack has been highly motivated to succeed since he first arrived in Buffalo. He wore No. 46 after discovering that was the number of his power ranking out of 100 on an NCAA football video game. Though he might consider changing numbers after being drafted, Mack doesnt intend to alter his approach. "I feel like theres a lot more that I have to prove, especially coming out of the MAC," Mack said. "I feel like Ive got to go out there and dominate on the next level." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Wedstrijden Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: