Anamylove Anamylove
Welkom op het Anamylove forum!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.airmax90cheap.us/]Cheap Authe

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Gedichten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
AnaGod

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-02-2019 04:12:49    Onderwerp: PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.airmax90cheap.us/]Cheap Authe Reageren met citaat

PORTLAND, Ore. Cheap Authentic Air Max 90 . - The last time Nicolas Batum had a triple-double, it came because of a casually tossed buzzer-beating 3-pointer in a rout of San Antonio earlier this season. The Trail Blazers forward was embarrassed and said he never meant to disrespect the Spurs, so it didnt count. This one counted. Batum had 14 points, 10 rebounds and a career-high 14 assists for his fourth career triple-double in Portlands 110-94 victory over the Orlando Magic on Wednesday night. And he did it with a fractured finger. "Ive said it many times about Nic — hes very versatile and he does a lot of things," Blazers coach Terry Stotts said. "When he stays aggressive, good things happen." LaMarcus Aldridge kept Portland in it despite a sluggish start and finished with 36 points and nine rebounds. The Blazers, who came in having lost four of their last six, avoided a season-high three-game losing streak. After struggling to pull ahead in the third quarter, Mo Williams hit a 3-pointer and Thomas Robinson made a layup to give the Blazers 90-82 with just over six minutes left. Aldridge made consecutive jumpers, Damian Lillard added a 3-pointer and Portland took a 97-87 lead. Batum extended it with a 19-foot-jumper. Batum got his 10th rebound with less than a minute left and many in the crowd gave him a standing ovation. His first triple-double this season came in a 115-105 victory over San Antonio on Nov. 2 — but that was the one he doesnt count. "I have to do a lot of things on the court especially on offence and defence to do my job," he said. "I know my job. I know my role." Batum sustained an avulsion fracture of his left middle finger, meaning a fragment pulled away from the bone, in a loss to Philadelphia on Saturday night. He has been playing with a splint. Portland was coming off a 123-119 loss at Sacramento on Tuesday night. Lillard had a career-high 41 points in the defeat, but was held to 11 against the Magic. "I was (tired), just a little bit," Lillard said. "But Nico was making a lot of the plays, so thats what was working for us." Arron Afflalo had 22 points for the Magic, who lost their fifth straight. Orlando was coming off a 101-81 loss at the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday night to open a five-game road trip. "I thought our intensity was good in the first half," Afflalo said. "We just got off course in the second half." Orlando was without 7-foot centre Nikola Vucevic, who sustained a concussion in the loss to the Clippers and is listed as day-to-day. The Magic shifted their lineup to make room for rookie Victor Oladipo, who made his 17th start of the season to the delight of a big contingent of Indiana fans who were at the game. Portland led by as many as eight points early, but the Magic closed the gap and the score was knotted at 24 going into the second quarter. Afflalo hit consecutive 3-pointers to cap a 16-2 run and the Magic took a 46-34 lead. Portland answered with an 11-3 run to pull within 49-45, but Afflalos 18-foot jumper gave the Magic a 51-45 lead at the break. Stotts addressed the Blazers sternly during halftime. "It was the first time Ive seen that much emotion from him," said guard Wesley Matthews, who finished with 17 points. "I cant repeat any of it, and it was one of those things where he almost didnt even have to do it, but it was good that he did. We thrived off that." Aldridge led all scorers with 21 points in the first half, and his layup and free throw evened it at 53 early in the third quarter. But the Blazers couldnt pull in front and the Magic answered by scoring the next eight points. Aldridge hit a jumper from the top of the key to narrow it to 66-63 before Lillard hit a 3-pointer to tie it for the Blazers again with 2:40 left in the third quarter. Again, the Blazers couldnt get ahead until Matthews basket made it 76-75 with 10:45 left. "We fought the entire game," Orlando coach Jacque Vaughn said. "Were short-handed and guys really pulled for each other. We contained the 3-point shooting in the first three quarters and they end up making 3s in the fourth. You give them a lot of credit. Thats a good team." Robinson, who had only been played sparingly lately, was a spark off the bench for the Blazers in the fourth quarter and finished with six points and three rebounds in 11 minutes. NOTES: The Blazers activated rookie guard C.J. McCollum, who made his NBA debut late in the first quarter. McCollum, the 10th overall pick in last years draft out of Lehigh, fractured his left foot before the start of the season. He was activated earlier this week, but did not play at Sacramento. He finished with four points and two rebounds in 13 minutes. ... In addition to his triple-double, it was Batums third consecutive double-double, a career first. ... Batum joins Rajon Rondo, Kevin Durant and LeBron James as the only players with four triple-doubles in the past two seasons. Air Max 90 Cheap Clearance . In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . Kevin Durant certainly played like there was on Sunday night, scoring 36 points and grabbing 10 rebounds as the Thunder made quick work of the visiting Pacers with a 118-94 win. http://www.airmax90cheap.us/ . The goals took Liverpools tally in the Premier League this season to 70, overtaking Manchester City as the top scorers, and left the fourth-place team just four points behind league leader Chelsea.The grudge match between Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva and Chael "The American Gangster" Sonnen has been moved to Brazil, the UFC announced Thursday. "The highly-anticipated showdown between The Ultimate Fighter Brazil 3 coaches Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva has a new date and home, as UFC president Dana White announced Thursday that the light heavyweight bout will now headline a show in Brazil on May 31," a post on the organizations website said. Air Max 90 Cheap Sale. A fight between the light-heavyweight rivals was originally slated as the co-main event at UFC 173 in Las Vegas on May 24 behind the middleweight championship bout between Chris Weidman and Vitor Belfort. The UFC says a city and venue will be announced shortly. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Gedichten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: