Anamylove Anamylove
Welkom op het Anamylove forum!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

FLORHAM PARK, N. [url=http://www.officialauthenticbillsshop.

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Gedichten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
AnaGod

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-02-2019 04:18:32    Onderwerp: FLORHAM PARK, N. [url=http://www.officialauthenticbillsshop. Reageren met citaat

FLORHAM PARK, N. Harrison Phillips Bills Jerseys .J. -- New York Jets tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. was suspended without pay for four games by the NFL on Friday for violating the leagues policy on performance enhancing substances. Winslow, the teams leading receiver with 17 catches, is immediately beginning his suspension, meaning he will sit out the Jets game against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday. "It came as a huge surprise to me when I learned that I tested positive for a banned substance," Winslow said in a statement issued by his publicist. "I have investigated all possible sources since learning of the positive test, including possible medical causes, but frustratingly, I do not know the source. "I do not take supplements that list any banned ingredients, but the NFL policy is very strict, so I am accountable for the results." He will be eligible to return to the Jets active roster on Nov. 4, following New Yorks game against New Orleans on Nov. 3. The Jets have a bye-week break after they play the Saints, so Winslows next opportunity to play would be on Nov. 17 at Buffalo. "I sincerely apologize to my teammates, coaches and Jets fans for this situation," Winslow said. "I will work extremely hard during this time away from the field and look forward to contributing to the team as soon as the suspension ends." Winslow had been listed as doubtful on the Jets injury report on Friday, and coach Rex Ryan excused him from participating in practice but declined to go into details. "Id rather not get into it," Ryan said. "I excused him. Ill just say that." The 30-year-old Winslow, in his first year with the Jets, has been dealing with a balky right knee all season that kept him out of practice all week. He hasnt missed any games, though, and had two touchdown catches, including one in New Yorks 30-28 victory at Atlanta on Monday night. But he didnt speak to reporters after the win, and uncharacteristically chose to not speak in the locker room after practice all week. That led to speculation that perhaps he was unhappy with his role in the offence. Last season, Winslow played in just one game with New England before asking to be released because he anticipated a lack of playing time behind Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez. Ryan said on Friday that he hadnt been approached by Winslow about his role, which is the No. 2 tight end behind Jeff Cumberland. He was unsure, however, if Winslow had spoken to offensive co-ordinator Marty Mornhinweg. "We have to look at it this way: We have a really good tight end in Jeff Cumberland, and this is a guy whos a young stud tight end," Ryan said. "You look at him, hes a big guy, can block and he does a nice job receiving. Hes a good player." Before the suspension was announced, Ryan was asked if he expected Winslow to remain with the team, and the coach answered simply, "Yes." Ryan was then asked if he thought Winslow might not want to remain with the team. "I think youd have to ask him those types of questions," Ryan said. "What I can tell you about Kellen is hes done a tremendous job here and a guy, and I laughed about it, I said hes a warrior. He wasnt lying when he said that. We got the video out of it. But thats him: a great competitor. "Thats what hes brought here." It is likely that tight end Zach Sudfeld, claimed off waivers from New England last week, will make his debut with the Jets on Sunday with Winslow out. Along with Cumberland, New York also has Konrad Reuland on the roster at the position. Since Winslow will be placed on the suspended list, the Jets will have an open spot on their 53-man roster. Winslow was offered a tryout by the Jets in minicamp in June, and signed him a few days later. The former Pro Bowl tight end had a terrific debut, catching a team-leading seven passes for 79 yards and a touchdown. He is only two years removed from catching 75 passes for Tampa Bay in 2011, but his surgically repaired right knee made him a low-risk, high-reward option for the Jets. Russell Bodine Bills Jerseys . After Andrew Romine served up two monster home runs in the inning, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he thought Romine was one of the bright spots on the night, showing just how bad the series opener against the last-place Minnesota Twins went for the Tigers. Vontae Davis Jersey . -- The Los Angeles Angels have agreed to a minor league contract with reliever Brandon Lyon that includes an invitation to their big league camp for spring training. http://www.officialauthenticbillsshop.com/authentic-chris-ivory-jersey.html . Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet.Canadas national mens team begins its quest for a 25th gold medal at the world championship on Friday when it faces France in the Group A opener in in Minsk, Belarus. You can catch the action live on TSN and TSN GO at 9:30am et/6:30am pt. Toronto Maple Leafs goaltender James Reimer gets the call in net for the opener. Coach Dave Tippett said he chose Reimer over Edmonton Oilers goalie Ben Scrivens strictly on seniority. Its expected that both goalies will split time at the tournament, with Scrivens likely seeing action in Canadas next game on Saturday against Slovakia. "It goes solely off seniority," Tippett said. "Scrivens was upset because he thought he shouldve got the call because he had 19 seconds longer than Reimer the other day (in the exhibition game)." While this is Scrivens first time representing Canada at any level, Reimer last played for Canada at the 2011 World Championships in Slovakia, where he posting a 4-0 record in the group stage. On Thursday, coach Tippett kept the top line of Alex Burrows, Kyle Turris and Nathan MacKinnon together from Tuesdays exhibition game and tinkered elsewhere. Nazem Kadri centred Cody Hodgson and Troy Brrouwer, while Philadelphia Flyers teammates Brayden Schenn and Matt Read skated with Jonathan Huberdeau. Trent Murphy Bills Jerseys. Jason Chimera and Capitals teammate Joel Ward remained together, and Tippett said hell keep an eye on having either Mark Scheifele or Sean Monahan between them. "Youve got to get your players in roles early," Tippett said. "Always subject to change, but I think one of the most important factors of a tournament like this is you try to get everybody in their spots as quick as you can." Kevin Bieksa was named Team Canadas captain on Thursday. Tippett said Bieksa got the nod because hes outgoing but also plays hard and with passion. Chimera is one alternate because he brings the experience of winning at this tournament before and Turris is the other because he bridges young and old on the roster. "He keeps it fun, he likes to have a good time," Burrows said. "But at the same time when its time to work and do the right things, hes the first one to lead the way." Following Fridays game against France, Canada faces Slovakia on Saturday. The game can be seen live on TSN and TSN GO at 1:30pm et/10:30am pt. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Gedichten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: