Anamylove Anamylove
Welkom op het Anamylove forum!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

The Calgary Stampeders locked up a part of their offence on

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Gedichten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
AnaGod

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-02-2019 04:27:34    Onderwerp: The Calgary Stampeders locked up a part of their offence on Reageren met citaat

The Calgary Stampeders locked up a part of their offence on Friday. Nike Zoom Buy Online . The team announced theyve re-signed wide-receiver Jabari Arthur to a new contract. As per team policy, terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Arthur, 31, would have become a free-agent on Feb. 15. He saw his role increase when Nik Lewis suffered a season-ending leg injury on Aug. 17. "Jabari has been a valuable member of the team for a number of years and he proved his worth this season in particular when injuries depleted our receiving corps and he was asked to take on a larger role," said head coach and general manager John Hufnagel. "Im pleased that he has chosen to remain in Calgary." He played all 18 games this season, including the Western Final, compiling career highs in receiving yards with 510 and touchdowns with three. The Montreal native has played his entire six-year career in Calgary, recording 86 catches for 1, 068 yards and four touchdowns over 57 regular-season games. "Im extremely excited to stay with the Stamps," says Arthur. "I knew that Calgary is where I wanted to be. I hope to start and finish my career here and Im excited to chase another Grey Cup in the years to come." Nike Zoom Clearance . - Vince Wilfork has played only two career games in Kansas City. Nike Zoom For Sale . The Sochi organizing committee said in Fridays statement that the torch relay reached the North Pole on Oct. 19. Russian Polar explorer Artur Chilingarov, who led the mission, lit a special bowl at the North Pole sign. http://www.wholesalenikezoom.com/ . -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open.Newcastle manager Alan Pardew head-butted a player in an English Premier League game against Hull on Saturday, leading to a swift formal warning and 100,000-pound ($168,000) fine from his club, and facing the prospect of a lengthy touchline ban. The touchline confrontation unfolded in the 72nd minute when Hull midfielder David Meyler barged into Pardew as he looked to retrieve the ball for a throw-in at KC Stadium. After squaring up to Meyler before moving his head in the direction of the players face, Pardew was sent to the stands. FA chairman Greg Dyke described Pardews actions as "serious" after Newcastles 4-1 win, and said an investigation would be opened. Pardews employers reacted quickly, holding urgent talks with the manager and announcing his punishment hours later. "His behaviour was unacceptable and is not the behaviour we expect from the manager of Newcastle United," the northeast club said on its website. Pardew, whose job does not appear to be under immediate threat, accepted the formal warning and fine, Newcastle said. "Alan unreservedly apologized immediately following the game to the player, to Hull City Football Club and its fans, and to the fans of Newcastle United," the club statement said. "We have held discussions this evening with Alan, who has offeered his sincere apologies to the club and it is clear he deeply regrets his actions. Nike Zoom Online Shop. quot; Although Pardew denied head-butting Meyler, he conceded the incident was "a wake-up call," coming after a recent touchline altercation with Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini. "(Meyler) was right on top of me and I wanted to just ease him away from me but obviously I put my head in a forward motion," Pardew said after the game. "I want to apologize to him, everyone at Hull and obviously my own fans as well. I dont think it was a head-butt. It wasnt a motion that was quick. "Sometimes when youre on the sideline like that you can get involved in a moment like that. It was an incident that just flared up all around me. I just wanted to get him away." Pardew said he would "accept whatever comes my way" as a punishment, and he was likely to be prevented from sitting on the bench for several games by the FA. Newcastles statement expressed disappointment that Pardews behaviour took the focus off such a fine attacking performance against Hull. Newcastle was already leading 3-1 at the time of the incident after Moussa Sissoko scored twice on either side of Loic Remys goal. With Pardew in the stands, Vurnon Anita added the fourth in stoppage time. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Gedichten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: