Anamylove Anamylove
Welkom op het Anamylove forum!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ARLINGTON, Texas -- The sight of the Texas Rangers pitching

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Gedichten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
AnaGod

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-02-2019 04:49:48    Onderwerp: ARLINGTON, Texas -- The sight of the Texas Rangers pitching Reageren met citaat

ARLINGTON, Texas -- The sight of the Texas Rangers pitching staff does wonders for Kyle Seager. Adnan Januzaj Belgium Jersey . The Seattle third baseman had three hits, including a two-run single that sparked a four-run third inning as the Mariners beat the Texas Rangers 6-2 on Tuesday night. A career .256 hitter in four seasons, Seager is hitting .329 against the Rangers. "Ive always seen the ball pretty well here," Seager said. "Its a good park to hit in." Robinson Cano, Dustin Ackley and recent call-up Nick Franklin added two hits each as the Mariners, last in the American League in hitting, had every member of the batting order reach base during the first four innings, That backed the pitching of right-hander Hisashi Iwakuma (3-0), who allowed both runs and six hits through eight innings. Iwakuma had a streak of 17 consecutive scoreless innings end with a home run by Adrian Beltre leading off the second inning that made it 1-0. Seattle has won two consecutive games for the first time since early May. "Hes phenomenal," Seager said of Iwakuma. "Hes got great tempo and seduces ground balls." Iwakuma began the year on the disabled list with a torn tendon in his right middle finger and made his first start on May 3. He threw a season-high 99 pitches on Tuesday night. "Im not obsessed with going nine innings," Iwakuma said through a translator. "I want to go out there and do my part, and I feel like I did my part today." Rangers manager Ron Washingtons take on the Seattle starter was: "Same Iwakuma. Sinking the ball. Cutting the ball. Hitting his spots. Changing speeds. Working fast. Having early contact." Mariners catcher Mike Zunino told manager Lloyd McClendon that he thought Iwakuma was finished after throwing 90 pitches in seven innings. McClendon decided to see what more his starter had, and Iwakuma retired Texas in order in the eighth on nine pitches. "Were hoping to get him built up," McClendon said. "He ran out of gas again." The loss in the opener of a two-game set means the Rangers have either lost or split six consecutive series. Texas Colby Lewis (3-3) started on seven days rest and allowed five runs on nine hits through six innings, the longest of his seven starts this season. Lewis debuted in the starting rotation in mid-April after missing the previous 21 months following elbow and hip surgeries. Franklin was called up from Triple-A Tacoma to replace Corey Hart, who was placed on the 15-day disabled list after straining his left hamstring on Sunday. Franklin was leading the Pacific Coast League in hitting. A Texas lineup that has yet to feature second baseman Jurickson Profar or catcher Geovany Soto this season because of injury played Tuesday without first baseman Prince Fielder and centerfielder Leonys Martin. The Rangers hoped Fielder would return after sitting out two games because of neck stiffness that was recently attributed to a herniated disk. But after an early batting practice session, Fielder said he wasnt ready to play. Martin was removed from the original lineup because of stiff neck. Cano has reached base in 27 consecutive games, a career high for the five-time All-Star who signed with the Mariners as a free agent following nine seasons with the New York Yankees. NOTES: The Rangers replaced Robbie Ross in the starting rotation with Scott Baker, who will pitch Friday at Detroit. Ross, a first-year starter, was 1-4 with a 4.78 ERA. McClendon said LHP James Paxton (latissimus dorsi) and RHP Taijuan Walker (shoulder) both threw well during game-simulated sessions on Tuesday afternoon. Texas optioned C J.P. Arencibia to Triple-A Round Rock, purchased C Chris Gimenez from Round Rock and moved LHP Martin Perez from the 15-day disabled list to the 60-day list. Dedryck Boyata Jersey . Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick says thats the finding from an autopsy conducted Thursday by the county Medical Examiners Office. Marouane Fellaini Jersey . -- Creighton apparently has Villanovas number. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Thibaut-Courtois-Belgium-Jersey/ . -- C.J. Cron hit an RBI single on the first pitch he saw in the major leagues, doubled his second time up and hit a tiebreaking RBI single in the sixth inning to lead the Los Angeles Angels to a 5-3 victory over the Texas Rangers on Saturday night.KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Jamaal Charles sprained his ankle against Denver. He had it twisted at a gruesome angle against Arizona. His knee has repeatedly swollen up after games. He took such a blow Sunday against Oakland that he was administered a concussion test on the sideline.Heck, the star running even hurt himself tripping over a curb while moving out of the dorms when the Kansas City Chiefs wrapped up training camp so many months ago.In other words, Knile Davis picked a nice time to show up over the weekend.The backup running back had largely disappeared since early in the season, when he had back-to-back 100-yard rushing games with Charles nursing his ankle. But he was crucial in a 31-13 win over the Raiders, running for a touchdown while Charles was going through the concussion protocol and then catching a 70-yard touchdown pass to help put the game away.Im happy for Knile. Every week he comes to practice and doesnt say a word, Charles said after the game. He comes to the game, and sometimes he doesnt get any reps and Ill be like, Man, let him loose. But he comes in when Im down and makes plays for me.Charles acknowledged that injuries have been killing me this year, a big reason why hes only carried 184 times for 950 yards. That puts him on pace for his worst season since his rookie year, not counting the 2011 season that he mostly missed recovering from a torn ACL.Still, it will be hard to keep him out considering what is at stake. By knocking off Oakland, the Chiefs (8-6) maintained control of their own destiny heading to Pittsburgh this weekend. They finish up with San Diego on Dec. 28. Both of those teams are also in the playoff hunt.Every game is playoff-mode, Charles said. Every game, youve got to come with it.Charles seemed to know what was at stake when he lowered his head near the goal line in the third quarter Sunday, with the outcome still haanging in the balance. Thomas Meunier Belgium Jersey. He took a shot from two Oakland defenders and appeared to be unsteady as he got to his feet. He was subbed out and Davis went in, and Reid told his top playmaker that he needed to go through the concussion testing.The blow was reminiscent of a shot delivered by former teammate Brandon Flowers during a game against the Chargers. Charles later admitted on a radio show to seeing stars but avoided going through the concussion protocol because he didnt want to exit the game.Really, he was complaining of his knee and his ankle, not his head. But he did take a big hit there, so we kind of went in that direction, Reid said. He set me straight when I came over there and he wasnt able to score that touchdown and Knile did. He wanted the ball. He wanted back in.Charles eventually did return, but only briefly. The Chiefs put up three touchdowns in 4 minutes, 44 seconds, including the long TD catch by Davis. That allowed Charles to spend the rest of the game on the sideline, resting his knee and bothersome ankle.I feel good, he said. I just think I need to get off of it and ice it and heal it and get it back right because it is still tender.Even if Charles is limited against the Steelers, Davis proved Sunday he can help shoulder the load. The bruising running back easily scored on his touchdown run, and then showed off world-class speed when he took a short throw from Alex Smith and ran untouched for his other score.Like Jamaal said, every game from here forward is a playoff game. Were taking that mindset into every game, Davis said. For me, its just a dream to be in the NFL. To make the big plays and help this team win is just huge all around.NOTES: DE Allen Bailey and CB Phillip Gaines are continuing to deal with concussions, Reid said Monday. LB Josh Mauga is dealing with an oblique strain that he sustained Sunday. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Gedichten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: