Anamylove Anamylove
Welkom op het Anamylove forum!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Victoria Pendleton intends to carrying on riding in point-to

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Gedichten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
AnaGod

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-02-2019 03:15:55    Onderwerp: Victoria Pendleton intends to carrying on riding in point-to Reageren met citaat

Victoria Pendleton intends to carrying on riding in point-to-point races after her exhilarating experience when finishing fifth in the St Jamess Place Foxhunter Chase at Cheltenham on Friday. Yeezy Boost 350 Scontate . The former Olympic cyclist was back riding out at Alan and Lawney Hills Oxfordshire stables on Saturday morning following her memorable afternoon aboard the Paul Nicholls-trained Pacha Du Polder.Pendleton stated she will be back in the saddle at her local point-to-point racecourse in Kimble, Buckinghamshire, next weekend. She said: It has been a really special experience. I watched the Festival last year but at that point I didnt even allow myself to think what might happen.To come back 12 months later and take part, I cant explain how it feels.I must thank Andy Stewart for letting me ride Pacha Du Polder, who is the most amazing horse. He measured his stride so well and filled me with confidence.Without a horse of that nature this wouldnt have been possible, so Ill be forever grateful to Paul Nicholls and Andy Stewart for that.I was in for first lot (on Saturday morning) and cant get enough of it.There are things I need to practice and work on that hopefully I can put to good effect in the future.I think you have to really want to do this in your heart. Its a sport with many, many lows and just a few exceptional highs and you have to really love what you do. Its a tough old slog making it happen.I did allow myself a glass of champagne or two afterwards, went to bed and then got up for first lot.Im not racing this weekend but next weekend Ill be riding in my local point-to-point at Kimble and then well see how it goes from there.Hopefully Alan and Lawney will still have me as part of the team, Pendleton told Racing UK.John Francome was one of those that criticised Pendletons Switching Saddles project but said he has never been more happy to be wrong.Former champion jockey Francome had said she was an accident waiting to happen, and needed saving from herself.But after seeing her safely negotiate 22 fences in what is known as the amateur riders Gold Cup, Francome was quick to offers his congratulations to Pendleton.He said: Well done to her, it was a great effort and Ive never been more happy to be wrong.She did a great job and she had a fantastic horse to ride. Sky Racing Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Also See: Live results service Full racecards £10 free bet Get Sky Sports Yeezy Boost 350 Saldi . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted that its believed the Flames are working towards a new contract with the defenceman. Yeezy Boost 350 Italia .com) - Manchester City will face a steep test in the Champions League knockout stage as the English champions were drawn with Barcelona on Monday. http://www.yeezy350outlet.it/ . Burris threw for 247 yards in one half of a game -- on pace for a nearly 500-yard outing -- as the Redblacks downed the woeful Montreal Alouettes 26-10 in CFL pre-season play Friday night at Percival Molson Stadium.ABBOTSFORD, B.C. -- Ben Street and Joni Ortio continue to carry the Abbotsford Heat night in, night out. Ortio picked up his American Hockey League-leading 11th victory and Street scored his team-high 14th of the season in the Heats 5-2 win over the San Antonio Rampage Saturday night. Street is the reigning AHL player of the month and has 21 points in his last 14 games. Ortio, meanwhile, made 28 saves and was the games first star. "Were obviously very confident with Joni and hes very confident," said Heat head coach Troy Ward. "We feel if we are out of position, not in a proper posture that wed like to be in, defensively, we feel hes had our back. He had another strong performance. He had to make some critical saves at critical times." That included a five-on-three and a four-on-three. "I cant say enough about Joni," said Brett Olson, who had two assists on the night. "Hes been our backbone. Hes making saves when hes not supposed to make them and hes making saves when he should. So that helps, especially on the penalty kill. On the five-on-three he made a heck of an effort to get across but they made a nice play. But every other save hes made, some of them have been pretty miraculous." Though the Rampage did score two power play goals, the Heat were definite winners on special teams, going 2 for 3 Saturday and 5 for 11 over the weekend sweep of the Rampage. "Everyone is in sync right now," said Olson. Ortio gave his teammates credit as well, though. "It was huge killing off that four-on-three in the first period, with huge blocks from Street and (John) Ramage there," said the Finnish netminder. "We must have blocked like 20 something shots tonight and that makes my job a lot easier. Sometimes I havent got a clue where the puck goes." Mark Cundari scored the eventual winner and had an assist while Ben Hanowski, Markus Granlund and Max Reinhart also tallied for Abbotsford (19-6-2). John Matsumoto and Bobby Butler replied for San Antonio (10-12-2) while Dov Grumet-Morris made 21 saves. The Heat drew first blood with a power play goal at 8:42 of the first period. Cundaris point shot was stopped by Grumet-Morrris but Hanowski was there to jam the puck past the sprawling goalie for his ninth of the season. Yeezy Boost 350 Vendita Online. The Rampage tied the game with a power-play goal of their own in the first period. While failing to get much in the way of chances on the two-man advantage, they scored just after the initial penalty expired. Denny Urban fed it down low to Joey Crabb at the side of the net, who quickly fed a cross-crease pass to Matsumoto at the far post. The Ottawa native waited for Ortio to go down before roofing the puck for his fifth goal of the campaign. Street put the Heat back on top with only 28 seconds to play in the second period after taking a chip pass from Max Reinhart in full stride and quickly firing the rolling puck past Grumet-Morris. "The difference this weekend was getting goals at critical times, and who better to get it than Ben Street," said Ward. "If you look at our team, and who looks like a real man out there, its Ben compared to the rest. His posture, his shift to shift consistency, and hes just as good with the puck as he is without it." Cundari gave the Heat a two-goal cushion with a one-timer from the point that beat Grumet-Morris through the five-hole. "They over-committed and Mark was able to step into it and put a good one on net," said Olson, who teed up the defencemans slap shot. "Josh Jooris did a great job screening in front - I dont think the goalie saw it. A good play off the face-off; Hanowskis been doing great on the draws on the left side." Butler beat Ortio top corner from the top of the circle with just over four minutes remaining to bring the Rampage within one goal. But then Granlund picked up his 10th of the season with 1:36 to play, extending his point streak to nine games and Reinhart added an empty netter for his fifth of the year. "We had a better emotional response to the game," said Ward. "At times I felt we were in control of the game and like any game at this level there were times we were not. We had better shift consistency; we didnt have a lot of holes. The even keeled-ness is one of their biggest strength as a team. Theyre never too high and never too low." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Gedichten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: