Anamylove Anamylove
Welkom op het Anamylove forum!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

- Red Sox right fielder Shane Victorino has undergon

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Gedichten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
AnaGod

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-02-2019 06:23:48    Onderwerp: - Red Sox right fielder Shane Victorino has undergon Reageren met citaat

BOSTON -- Red Sox right fielder Shane Victorino has undergone surgery to release a nerve in his right thumb. Air Max 270 Outlet Italia . Boston said Dr. Thomas Graham operated in Cleveland and that Victorino is expected to be ready to participate in spring training. Victorino hit .294 with 15 homers, 61 RBIs and 21 stolen bases in his first season with the Red Sox, and his three-run double off the Green Monster sparked the Red Sox to their Game 6 win over St. Louis and their third World Series title in 10 seasons. Air Max 270 Outlet . -- Augusta James of Bath, Ont. Air Max 270 Italia . Hicham Khalouas late goal improved Almerias chances of avoiding relegation in a match dominated by contentious calls, including three penalties. One day after Barcelonas 4-3 win at Real Madrid featured three penalties, referees again dominated a wide-open game that saw Almeria ultimately move out of the relegation zone and one point ahead of Getafe which took its place. http://www.airmax270outlet.it/ . But last years runner-up Jarkko Nieminen crashed out despite winning the first set against Denis Istomin. Istomin fired 10 aces and won 6-7 (5), 6-3, 6-2 to even his career record against Nieminen at 3-3.SAN CANDIDO, Italy - Canadian Dave Duncan is hitting his stride just in time for the Winter Olympics. Duncan of London, Ont., won his second skicross World Cup in as many days on Sunday, rocketing him to the top of the mens overall rankings and qualifying him for the Sochi Games in February. "From the outhouse to the penthouse," said Duncan, who skied on the international circuit for five years before winning his first World Cup on Saturday. "Its pretty hard to sum up everything thats happened this weekend. Its an incredible feeling. "I know thats a troublesome word, but the truth of it is that describes how much this means to me to get that first win and not even have to wait 24 hours to get a second one. I mean, this is the stuff you dream of." Duncan finished ahead of Austrias Andreas Matt and Germanys Daniel Bohnacker. Calgarys Brady Leman was fourth in the final after a mid-air collision knocked him off course. "In the final I was battling, trying to move up," said Leman. "I was fourth for a bit, third for a bit, I was really battling with Andy Matt and in the end we kind of got tangled up and then I missed a gate and that was it." In womens competition, Marielle Thompson of Whistler, B.C., finished second behind Switzerlands Katrin Mueller. German teammates Heidi Zacher and Anna Woerner were third and fourth, respectively. The silver medal kept Thompson atop the overall womens rankings. "Today was just awesome," said Thompson. "I just won every start and really showed where my skiings at. Im really excited to have the leader bib back again. IIt just goes to show that all that training I did this summer is paying off. Air Max 270 Prezzo Basso. "Im just feeling really great." Kelsey Serwa of Kelowna, B.C., won the small final, placing fifth overall. "Id much rather be in the final, but when I get in the small final I get all fired up and tell myself OK, this is my shot at the podium so youd better churn out a fifth-place finish," said Serwa. Canadas skicross team made the podium fives times over the weekend, bumping several of its members into contention for spots at the Olympics. Duncan and Leman are guaranteed spots in the mens skicross event at Sochi, while Thompson is a lock for the women. Serwa will likely make it as a "Tier 2" skier, while Vancouvers Georgia Simmerling is "Tier 3" and considered very close to making the Olympics. Montreals Chris Del Bosco and Tristan Tafel of Canmore, Alta., havent yet made the minimum points to lock into Tier 3, although a World Cup podium finish would put either one into the second tier. "Training with the top guys in the world, it just creates an environment of excellence and I know that if Im able to beat (Leman) or (Del Bosco) in a training run you can feel pretty good leaving that camp, knowing that youre on pace to have a good year," said Duncan. "I think theyll probably say the same thing about their training. "It just helps training with the guys that we do. We all push each other, we all cheer for each other, we all strive for the top. So well just keep on doing that and hopefully itll take us to some pretty cool results in Sochi." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Gedichten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: