Anamylove Anamylove
Welkom op het Anamylove forum!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

nd -- The Western Force hung on with only

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Foto's(Fotovergelijk)
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
AnaGod

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-02-2019 03:30:10    Onderwerp: nd -- The Western Force hung on with only Reageren met citaat

DUNEDIN, New Zealand -- The Western Force hung on with only 13 men on the field for the last 10 minutes to beat the Highlanders 31-29 in Super Rugby on Saturday. Vendita Ingrosso Scarpe Adidas . The Force had two men, including former Wallabies No. 8 Ben McCalman, in the sin-bin in the dying minutes of the match, but were able to resist a late Highlanders surge to post a four-try, bonus point win. The victory followed last weeks 32-7 win over the Melbourne Rebels, giving the Perth-based Force their first back-to-back wins since April 2011. Replacement flyhalf Hayden Parker scored a try for the Highlanders in the final minute but missed a wide-angled conversion which would have given the Dunedin-based side a draw. The Force have now won six of their eight games against the Highlanders since their admission to Super Rugby in 2006. The Force took a 21-16 lead at halftime after a first half in which the lead changed hands four times. Hooker Nathan Charles, flyhalf Sias Ebersohn and McCalman each scored tries to give the visitors the early advantage. Winger Junior Rasolea then added the fourth, bonus point try in the 56th minute, giving the Force a 31-16 lead which allowed them to weather the Highlanders rally in the last quarter. The home side fought back with tries by Parker and centre Malakai Fekitoa, but couldnt bridge the gap, even with the Force short on men. Ebersohn scored a brilliant try from an intercept and kicked five goals from five attempts -- four conversions and a penalty -- for a personal tally of 16 points. "Its going well," Force captain Matt Hodgson said. "I think were playing some good football now, starting games strong and, like you saw there, finishing it off with 13 men." The Force play the unbeaten defending champion Chiefs in their next match. The Highlanders were unable to put concerted pressure on the Force and defended poorly at times, allowing the visitors to pull away. "We probably didnt play quite the right footy in that first half," captain Ben Smith said. "We let in a couple of soft tries which came back to bite us a bit." ------ Western Force 31 (Nathan Charles, Sias Ebersohn, Ben McCalman, Junior Rasolea tries; Sias Ebersohn 4 conversions, penalty), Highlanders 29 (Shaun Treeby, Malakai Fekitoa, Hayden Parker tries; Lima Sopaga conversion, 4 penalties). HT: 21-16. Scarpe Adidas Italia .A. Happ is coming off his first start of the year, a win at Philadelphia Monday. The former Phillie allowed three hits in five scoreless frames of a 3-0 triumph. Scarpe Adidas Saldi . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game. http://www.adidasscarpescontate.it/ . The football club recently announced an increase in season ticket prices in five of the seven categories at Investors Group Field for 2014. While most increases are in the two to three per cent range, the clubs most affordable season tickets will jump from $199 to $250 — a 26 per cent leap.Purely based on the amount of roster turnover the Winnipeg Blue Bombers have experienced since 2013s ugly 3-15 finish, the importance of this weeks rookie camp goes without saying. Kyle Walters and his revamped scouting and player personnel staff of Danny McManus, Ted Goveia, and Drew Morris have worked tirelessly over the offseason to scour the continent for new talent to inject into head coach Mike OSheas lineup. But the Blue and Gold are looking for more than just skill on the field. Both OShea and Walters have reiterated over the winter and spring that a roster with character and leadership qualities throughout is of paramount importance. Call it culture implementation. "We evaluate everything," said OShea ahead of the three-day camp held at Investors Group Field in Winnipeg. "Its not just what theyre doing out on the field — although that is a major part of it — its how they conduct themselves in a meeting. Just little things. Are they taking notes? Are they respectful to the meal staff? Its an all-encompassing evaluation of these guys, and some guys, some of the little things really catch your eye. Some of the things you wouldnt expect. You see somebody do something like hold the door for a woman as theyre walking around the facility. Those are important things sometimes." "Its a job interview. Its a great opportunity, and they cant leave anything to chance. They have to show us everything they possibly can show us. If they do that, then whatever the outcome is for them its out of their contrrol as long as theyve given everything they can possibly give. Scarpe Adidas Offerte. " The Bombers could potentially start three first-year CFLers, and possibly more; at wide receiver, guard or centre on the offensive line, rush end (a new defensive end/linebacker position coined "rover" by new defensive coordinator Gary Etcheverry), and possibly running back and defensive halfback. Some of this hinges on the cream of Kyle Walters 2014 draft crop, lineman Matthias Goossen, who finalized his contract Wednesday just ahead of the first official on-field workout of rookie camp. Ideally (and thats in the strongest sense of the word), Winnipeg would like to have Goossen ready to start at centre this season — alongside fellow Canadians Chris Greaves at left guard, Steve Morley at right guard, and Patrick Neufeld at right tackle — easing the clubs ratio headache drastically with four non-imports holding the offensive front. "As a football player you want to play, but Im not putting any expectations on myself. Im just trying to do my best every day and try to get better, and really contribute to the team in any way possible," saDUNEDIN, New Zealand -- The Western Force hung on with only 13 men on the field for the last 10 minutes to beat the Highlanders 31-29 in Super Rugby on Saturday. Vendita Ingrosso Scarpe Adidas . The Force had two men, including former Wallabies No. 8 Ben McCalman, in the sin-bin in the dying minutes of the match, but were able to resist a late Highlanders surge to post a four-try, bonus point win. The victory followed last weeks 32-7 win over the Melbourne Rebels, giving the Perth-based Force their first back-to-back wins since April 2011. Replacement flyhalf Hayden Parker scored a try for the Highlanders in the final minute but missed a wide-angled conversion which would have given the Dunedin-based side a draw. The Force have now won six of their eight games against the Highlanders since their admission to Super Rugby in 2006. The Force took a 21-16 lead at halftime after a first half in which the lead changed hands four times. Hooker Nathan Charles, flyhalf Sias Ebersohn and McCalman each scored tries to give the visitors the early advantage. Winger Junior Rasolea then added the fourth, bonus point try in the 56th minute, giving the Force a 31-16 lead which allowed them to weather the Highlanders rally in the last quarter. The home side fought back with tries by Parker and centre Malakai Fekitoa, but couldnt bridge the gap, even with the Force short on men. Ebersohn scored a brilliant try from an intercept and kicked five goals from five attempts -- four conversions and a penalty -- for a personal tally of 16 points. "Its going well," Force captain Matt Hodgson said. "I think were playing some good football now, starting games strong and, like you saw there, finishing it off with 13 men." The Force play the unbeaten defending champion Chiefs in their next match. The Highlanders were unable to put concerted pressure on the Force and defended poorly at times, allowing the visitors to pull away. "We probably didnt play quite the right footy in that first half," captain Ben Smith said. "We let in a couple of soft tries which came back to bite us a bit." ------ Western Force 31 (Nathan Charles, Sias Ebersohn, Ben McCalman, Junior Rasolea tries; Sias Ebersohn 4 conversions, penalty), Highlanders 29 (Shaun Treeby, Malakai Fekitoa, Hayden Parker tries; Lima Sopaga conversion, 4 penalties). HT: 21-16. Scarpe Adidas Italia .A. Happ is coming off his first start of the year, a win at Philadelphia Monday. The former Phillie allowed three hits in five scoreless frames of a 3-0 triumph. Scarpe Adidas Saldi . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game. http://www.adidasscarpescontate.it/ . The football club recently announced an increase in season ticket prices in five of the seven categories at Investors Group Field for 2014. While most increases are in the two to three per cent range, the clubs most affordable season tickets will jump from $199 to $250 — a 26 per cent leap.Purely based on the amount of roster turnover the Winnipeg Blue Bombers have experienced since 2013s ugly 3-15 finish, the importance of this weeks rookie camp goes without saying. Kyle Walters and his revamped scouting and player personnel staff of Danny McManus, Ted Goveia, and Drew Morris have worked tirelessly over the offseason to scour the continent for new talent to inject into head coach Mike OSheas lineup. But the Blue and Gold are looking for more than just skill on the field. Both OShea and Walters have reiterated over the winter and spring that a roster with character and leadership qualities throughout is of paramount importance. Call it culture implementation. "We evaluate everything," said OShea ahead of the three-day camp held at Investors Group Field in Winnipeg. "Its not just what theyre doing out on the field — although that is a major part of it — its how they conduct themselves in a meeting. Just little things. Are they taking notes? Are they respectful to the meal staff? Its an all-encompassing evaluation of these guys, and some guys, some of the little things really catch your eye. Some of the things you wouldnt expect. You see somebody do something like hold the door for a woman as theyre walking around the facility. Those are important things sometimes." "Its a job interview. Its a great opportunity, and they cant leave anything to chance. They have to show us everything they possibly can show us. If they do that, then whatever the outcome is for them its out of their contrrol as long as theyve given everything they can possibly give. Scarpe Adidas Offerte. " The Bombers could potentially start three first-year CFLers, and possibly more; at wide receiver, guard or centre on the offensive line, rush end (a new defensive end/linebacker position coined "rover" by new defensive coordinator Gary Etcheverry), and possibly running back and defensive halfback. Some of this hinges on the cream of Kyle Walters 2014 draft crop, lineman Matthias Goossen, who finalized his contract Wednesday just ahead of the first official on-field workout of rookie camp. Ideally (and thats in the strongest sense of the word), Winnipeg would like to have Goossen ready to start at centre this season — alongside fellow Canadians Chris Greaves at left guard, Steve Morley at right guard, and Patrick Neufeld at right tackle — easing the clubs ratio headache drastically with four non-imports holding the offensive front. "As a football player you want to play, but Im not putting any expectations on myself. Im just trying to do my best every day and try to get better, and really contribute to the team in any way possible," said this years second-overall pick. "My mindset is to try to get better every day, do my best. And if the coaches want me to start, they want me to start, but if they dont want me to start thats totally fine. But Im just going to put my best foot forward and make sure every play Im doing my best. Im really trying to, yeah, be the best Matthias Goossen I can be." ' ' ' id this years second-overall pick. "My mindset is to try to get better every day, do my best. And if the coaches want me to start, they want me to start, but if they dont want me to start thats totally fine. But Im just going to put my best foot forward and make sure every play Im doing my best. Im really trying to, yeah, be the best Matthias Goossen I can be." ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Foto's(Fotovergelijk) Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: