Anamylove Anamylove
Welkom op het Anamylove forum!

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

rystal ball predicts that the retro look will be blazin this

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Dagboekje/schrijfstek
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
gsnoopy520
AnaGod

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-06-2018 09:44:10    Onderwerp: rystal ball predicts that the retro look will be blazin this Reageren met citaat

Downrigging tips and techniques for the savvy fisherman.

Downrigging is undoubtedly the most accurate way to control fishing lure depth next to being at anchor with a heavy weight on the bottom. With a little experimentation and some patience Rashaad Penny Jersey , along with record keeping you can easily become very proficient at reaching the depth you want; that being were you think the fish are. Or, of coarse Kam Chancellor Jersey , were your fish finder is showing you they are.

My personal preference is the Cannon electric downriggers for several reasons. I have owned a few other brands I won t mention by name that simply either fell apart or rusted apart long before I felt I had gotten my moneys worth.

Now Cannon makes some really sophisticated downrigging system but we are going to talk about the simpler electric rigger called the Mag 10TS. Magnum is the downrigger that serious boat captains trust for its dependability and durability. They rely on its unparalleled toughness, the fastest retrieval rate on the market (250 feet per minute) and a Short Stop feature that protects the boat from swinging weights beating holes in the side of the boat. The Mag 10TS features a stylish metallic white finish and a stainless steel spool that s tough enough to handle monofilament or today s popular super lines. It also has the Positive Ion Control to create a fish attracting electrical field around your boat.

First thing you need to know is how deep and how fast you will be trolling. The faster and or deeper you troll; the heavier weight you need to compensate for the drag of the water. Most Great Lakes fishermen who downrig for salmon use a 5lb ball because they are trolling only 1.5 to 3 mph and 15 to 30 feet deep Doug Baldwin Jersey , so the drag isn t that great. On the contrary, a deep sea fishermen downrigging for grouper may be down to 60 or more and trolling at 5 knots; that s a lot of drag and would be better served with a 20lb weight.

After determining the size weight you need it s time to do some experimenting before heading out for the fish. Get to a depth around the same as that you will be fishing. Set the boat speed to the speed you think you will need for the species you are targeting. Drop the the ball all the way down until you notice the cable slacking. Quickly stop the descent and start to retrieve cable until it becomes tight again. Check the depth gauge on the rigger and note the ball weight Earl Thomas III Jersey , speed, depth of the water and depth of the reading on the downrigger.

From here Frank Clark Seahawks Jersey , experiment with different speeds and cable depth to record enough information to know how much cable to let out at any given speed and depth. You should be able to calculate the amount of cable needed to run 5 10 or 20 feet above the bottom by using a percentage of the cable needed to reach the bottom.

I usually stay about 10 feet above the bottom for a couple of reasons. One; I don t want to get hung up on something I can t get loose from and have to cut the cable. And two; I know the bottom fish will come up that far and farther to take the right bait.

We always keep our lead line from the ball to the bait or lure at 10 or less to take advantage of the negative Ion field surrounding the ball. Any further back you loose that advantage.

All that said; now all you need is a good line release hooked to your ball, a good stout 7 rod and conventional reel with the proper size line Rees Odhiambo Seahawks Jersey , the right bait and boat to haul it all in. Start downrigging today; you ll be glad you did.

You will find the complete line of Cannon Downriggers, accessories and all other fishing electronics you need at eFishBox.

For more helpful articles and fishing ideas visit our social site at MyTackleSpace and check out the the blogs and forums.
Author's Resource Box

I am owner Jarran Reed Seahawks Jersey ,operator and chief electronics tester at http:www.eFishBox, your premier fishing and boating electronics and gear on line store where everything is discounted every day. We boast over 12 Germain Ifedi Seahawks Jersey ,000 items offered and personal services when you need it. See our Downriggers at http:www.efishbox

Article Source:

"

ARUSHA, Tanzania, April 15 (Xinhua) -- Police have stepped up their crackdown operation on marijuana farming and business in northern Tanzania's region of Arusha.

The operation came at a time when the UN Report lists Tanzania as the second-largest marijuana producer in Africa after South Africa.

Arusha Regional Police Commander, Charles Mkumbo said on Friday that the operation will target marijuana and khat farming and the entire trade syndicate.

Arusha is one of the key regions for marijuana farming as most of the illicit drug is being produced on the slopes of Mount Meru - the second tallest mountain in Tanzania after Kilimanjaro.

""We are aware that Arusha is the leading regions for producing marijuana, which is produced in rough terrain on the slopes of Mount Meru...in this operation we're collaborating with the Tanzania's anti-illicit drug unit and other security agencies,"" the regional police chief said.

He cited some of the notorious areas for marijuana farming as Kisimiri and Mwandeti villages in Arumeru District, which is inhabited by a combination of Maasai, and Meru ethnic groups.

""These are the very notorious area for bhang farming,""he said.

Records show that the area has been leading for marijuana farming for more than 15 years as the illegal farming venture becomes the mainstay of the economy for some remote villages north-west of Arusha.

Mkumbo added that police were getting hard time to control farming in those areas because most of the farms are located in mountainous areas, making very difficult to reach there.

Salum Swalehe is one of the Arusha city residents, who said that farmers and dealers of marijuana have been changing tactics every day so that they re. Casemiro Brazil Jersey Emir Kujovic Sweden Jersey Juanfran Spain Jersey Luis Montes Mexico Jersey Mario Gomez Germany Jersey Cheap Toronto Maple Leafs Jerseys Wholesale Hurricanes Jerseys Wholesale Anaheim Ducks Jerseys Wholesale Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Wholesale Montreal Canadiens Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Anamylove -> Dagboekje/schrijfstek Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: